Return & Shipping Policy
Rawunite 100% Customer Friendly Return Policy Details:
Rawunite.com has a friendly return and refund policy to ensure your online purchase is free of stress. We are not perfect but we have ensured hard that our refund/return policies do not bring any ugly surprises to you post your purchase.
What is Rawunite’s Return Policy?
Our “100% customer friendly return policy ” allows for easy returns and refunds for:
- 1. Products which you received in “Damaged/Defective/Broken” condition.
- 2. Products not as per description/photo on the website.
To process a return/exchange, please follow these simple steps:
- Please be sure that all items that are to be returned or exchanged must be unworn and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact. Any items that were damaged during transit must also bear the tag for us to process the return. Items that are damaged or altered once the tags are removed, may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Email us email@example.com with images of the products with packaging and tags
To cancel an order, please contact send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number within 24 hours from the time order is placed.
All products must be returned in their original condition along with the bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your dispute within 2 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 2 days of delivery may not be entertained by us.
Note: Items falling under following categories CANNOT be return
- The only exception is for personalized pieces or SALE items, which unfortunately are final sale only.
- Custom Made orders/ Bulk Order of same product
- Bulky items like/ Statues/ Paintings
- Custom stitched products
How to raise dispute for an order?
You need to register your dispute via E-mail
- By sending email to info@Rawunite.com with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 2 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute. Please mention your order number in the email.
You will receive an e-mail with instructions on resolution or return of your item. Please allow us three days to respond to your return request and provide instructions on returning your item. We recommend using an online traceable courier service for returning your items.
Conditions of Return
Clothes and jewellery must not be used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way. Return is acceptable only within 7 days from date of delivery. Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged. Returns shipping cost will not be covered by Rawunite.com ‘Made to order’ Clothes and jewellery are not covered under the return policy.
Who pays for the delivery charges for returning of products?
The cost of return shipping will not be covered by Rawunite.com Please note that the below return policy is NOT applicable on orders that are custom made or custom stitched.
When will I be refunded?
Remember that items have to be returned to us directly by you. Once we get the returned item and inspect the return item in quality check process than, we will credit the amount back to you within 15 working days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
How are items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged as to avoid any form of damage. It is of utmost importance that the items do not get damaged on their return shipping. For Jewellery, please use cotton, bubble wrap, paper or foam to do some kind of padding around the product. For Apparel, please cover the package in polythene plastic and return it in an envelope to avoid damage due to rain. In case of international parcels, the package should be returned with signature requirement upon delivery. This is done to ensure that we receive the parcel correctly/safely.
What are the shipping charges?
We provide FREE delivery on above ₹ 199 most items in India. Some items may have shipping depending on the nature of the product. For International orders, the shipping charges are different for different items and is mentioned clearly on the product page. Also, Prices may be different for different countries to account for shipping costs as sellers we are free to set their prices and prices listed in INR are only for India.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery is within 7-10 working days for domestic orders and 21 working days for international orders. All orders get shipped within 5 days from the warehouse.
How will the delivery be done?
- We try to process all deliveries through reputed courier companies like Bluedart, Aramex, AFL, DTDC, DHL, Fedex & Speed Post. In some cases where the pin code/zip code is not serviceable by these courier companies, we use Indian Speed Post for those deliveries.
- If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
Do you deliver internationally?
Rawunite does deliver items internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world. We use DHL, DTDC, India Post or FEDEX to deliver your shipments safely and timely to you.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All Rawunite items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide you with a Tracking ID for your order by which you can track your delivery on the respective websites of our courier partners. We email you the tracking number after we dispatch your order.
Who bears the Octroi for certain locations in India?
Nagpur , Sangli , Dombivili , Nasik , Mumbai , Pimpri & Chinchwardi , Kothrud (Pune) , Ahmednagar , Pune , Akola are Octroiable cities. Any applicable octroi will be payable by the customer. Please pay Octroi to the courier company if requested by them in these cities. Rawunite.com is not responsible for any octroi payments.
Who would be responsible for paying local taxes in countries outside of India?
Customs Duty & other international taxes etc. if applicable will have to be borne by the customer according to the laws of the land.
What we do about mispricing
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many thousands of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Rawunite.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Rawunite.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Rawunite
Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
Misuse of another customer’s phone/email
Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
Overuse of a voucher code
Customer returns the wrong product
Customer refuses to pay for an order
Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order.
Color & Description Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values. While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors. A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received. Rawunite.com firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered. It is practically impossible for Rawunite.com’s Designers to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor. We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Rawunite.com is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following –
- Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no foolproof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
- Many a time’s green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
- Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
- Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defect. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
- Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicraft’s items.
Beads and Sequences missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequins and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many at times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and, in few hours. you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / saris worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down. You are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions. Rawunite.com reserve right to time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you.
All activities of users while using Rawunite.com or any service provided by Rawunite shall be in accordance with legal regulations. Content provided by users on Rawunite.com shall not infringe legal regulations or these Terms & Conditions. Your information and your activities must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be offensive or menacing, abusive, defamatory;
- be obscene, indecent or contain child pornography;
- infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, laws governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti- discrimination, false advertising);
- copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your information) from Rawunite.com without the prior expressed written permission of Rawunite and the appropriate third party, as applicable.
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other customers;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under these Terms & Conditions;
- Violate this Agreement or any other Rawunite policy or guidelines, or any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- add a Rawunite employee or a Rawunite user, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent after adequate disclosure;
- contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- cause the Site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of Rawunite.com is in any way impaired
- not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission
- be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, impersonate or intimidate any person (including Rawunite staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device
- be obscene or contain pornography
- host images not part of a listing
You must not list any item on Rawunite.com (or complete any transaction initiated using Rawunite.com) that, by paying to us the listing fee or the final value fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law or our items policy. To enable Rawunite to use your information, you grant us a non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) licence to exercise the copyright, trade mark, publicity, and database rights you have in your Information, in any media now known or not currently known. You also waive all moral rights you have in your information to the fullest extent permitted by law. The license described above shall terminate upon termination or cancellation of this User Agreement by either party.
Liability & Warranty
IN NO EVENT SHALL RAWUNITE, AND (AS APPLICABLE) RAWUNITE’S SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR RAWUNITE’S SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, RAWUNITE’S SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. RAWUNITE’S LIABILITY, AND (AS APPLICABLE) THE LIABILITY OF RAWUNITE’S SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO RAWUNITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, AND (B) INR1000. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Rawunite is not liable for contracts formed between users of Rawunite.com. Rawunite is not liable for information on Rawunite.com provided by its users. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material provided by users of Rawunite.com.
Rawunite does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside Rawunite’s control.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RAWUNITE AND (AS APPLICABLE) RAWUNITE’S PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOCUMENTS IT INCORPORATES BY REFERENCE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY
We, our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and our suppliers provide the Site and the Services on an “as is” basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We do not guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Services. If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable. We reserve the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms & Conditions, we will notify you via email according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement. You agree that this User Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Rawunite, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition or any other event. You and Rawunite are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This User Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of this User Agreement.