Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
“Personal Information” refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number and credit card information.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on rawunite’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on rawunite’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by rawunite at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on rawunite’s web site are provided “as is”. rawunite makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, rawunite does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall rawunite or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on rawunite’s Internet site, even if rawunite or a rawunite authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on rawunite’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. rawunite does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. rawunite may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. rawunite does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
rawunite has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by rawunite of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to rawunite’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Rajasthan, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Rawunite shall collect and store any information that you may provide on our Website. To enable you to become a member or subscriber of our Website we need to have your basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when you visit our site, our systems collect details about your computer’s personal information like your IP address. Please note that your IP address does not identify you personally.
No use or Services available on this Website are directed towards children. Rawunite does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell of its products to children.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Rawunite owns all the information collected via the Website. As applicable, the information collected by Rawunite shall be used to contact you about the Website and Website related news and Services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and Rawunite perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements.
Rawunite does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that Rawunite may collect from you through this Website.
In the event Rawunite is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process, your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which may be without notice to you.
Information we collect when you visit our website
Accepting or Rejecting Cookies
There are a number of different ways in which you can accept or reject some or all cookies. Some of the main methods of doing so are mentioned below.
- Changing Browser Settings
- Google Analytics Opt-out Addons
- Clearing Existing cookies
You are welcome to block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website. However, please be aware that doing so may impair our website and its functionality or may even render some or all of it unusable.
You should also be aware that clearing all cookies from your browser will also delete any cookies that are storing your preferences, for example, whether you have accepted cookies on a website or any cookies that are blocking other cookies.
Information we collect when you contact us
· Email Id
· Contact Number
Information we collect when you interact with our website
You can opt in to receiving marketing communications from us in relation to our goods and services by keeping the ‘I would like to receive offers about products and services’. Box ticked and giving a confirmation on the same when engaging with our portals. We will send you marketing communications in relation to our goods and services only if you opt-in to receive them. When you give consent to our e-newsletter to receive information news and offers about our products and services on our website we collect your email address and device os and country code. This information is stored with our 3rd party mail server providers as well as our hosting servers.
Registration/ Checkout/ Guest Checkout
When you register and create an account on our website or at checkout, we collect the following information: your name, your shipping address (including country, street address, town/city and postcode), your billing address (including country, street address, town/city and postcode) phone number, email address and password (we do not view your password) which we store on our servers(except plain password) for better user experience next time the same customer visits our portal.
Information collected while placing an order
After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the goods or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment, we use third-party payment processors. Your payment will be processed by the payment provider you choose to process your payment via a payment gateway.
Third party payment processors
The third-party payment processors we use all collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies. You can access their privacy policies.
Disclosure for Legal Reasons
· Indicating possible criminal acts or threats to public security to a competent authority
· In connection with the enforcement or potential enforcement our legal rights
· In connection with a legal or potential legal dispute or proceedings
· For ongoing compliance with laws, regulations and other legal requirements
How long we retain your information
when you place an order for goods and services, we retain that information for a minimum period of seven years following the end of the financial year in which you placed your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records
Criteria for Determining the retention period
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
- the purpose(s) and use of your information both now and in the future (such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future);
- whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information (such as any record-keeping obligations imposed by relevant law or regulation);
- whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information (such as your consent); how valuable your information is (both now and in the future);
- any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
- the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
- how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and any relevant surrounding circumstances (such as the nature and status of our relationship with you).
Miscellaneous Privacy Issues
Minors under the age of eighteen may not use the website. We do not collect information from anyone known to be under the age of eighteen and no part of the website is designed to attract underage customers. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under eighteen you may use Rawunite.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.